No products in the cart.
This page explains how personal data (“Data”) provided by you through this website and
collected by Sarl Giaconda (“we”, “us”, “our”) will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The Data we may collect, process and store are as follows:
- Data that you have provided to us in order to receive a specific service or as part of our business relationship (such as your contact details, professional data, financial or technical information);
- Data relating to your navigation on our website or Data resulting from your interaction with our website;
Generally, this Data is collected directly from you, but in some cases we may collect Data about you from a third party or from public records. In such cases, we protect the Data obtained from these third parties in accordance with the practices described in this privacy notice.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
The Data collected may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To answer your questions and provide you with information about our products, services, offers and sales network;
- To establish, maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- Subject to your consent, to enable us to send you our newsletters, commercial communications and advertising about our products and services, or to carry out market research. All these operations may be carried out on paper or by automated or electronic means, including by post or e-mail, by telephone (e.g. automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means (e.g. websites, mobile applications): “MARKETING ACTIVITIES”;
- Subject to obtaining your consent, to enable us to communicate your data to companies affiliated to Sarl Giaconda and to our partners. These partners will process your data in order to send you their commercial communications as well as advertisements for their products and services or to carry out market research: “THIRD-PARTY MARKETING”;
The lawfulness of the processing operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above is based on the legal grounds relating to the performance of the contract and the pursuit of our legitimate interests, and those referred to in points (iii) and (iv) on the consent you have given us. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time. Your Data may be processed electronically in our computer systems, or manually on paper. Your Data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner and stored for its entire retention period in such a way as to ensure its security and confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of your Data is never compulsory. However, if you fail to provide Data required for the provision of a service or product, we will not be able to assure you that we will be able to provide you with the required service or product or to guarantee the quality of the provision of such service or product. On the other hand, if you fail to provide optional Data, you will still be able to access the service or receive the product.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We are providers of communication and marketing solutions. Your Data may be shared and communicated to our partners, trusted third parties, service providers and business partners, based inside and outside the European Union, insofar as they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations and may only use it for the purposes mentioned above.
Your Data may also be communicated to third parties when we are obliged to do so by law, to ensure and preserve our safety and that of Sarl Giaconda, to protect our rights or interests or those of Sarl Giaconda, to respond to any injunction from the public authorities, or to assert our rights before the judicial authorities.
5. HOW DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
In order to carry out certain operations relating to the Data processing indicated above, we may transfer your Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the storage of such Data in digital or physical databases managed by companies acting on our behalf. The management of these databases and the processing of Data are limited solely to the purposes of processing and are carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If your Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will implement all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of your Data, including agreements based on the standard contractual data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
6. STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
We retain your Data in our systems and archives for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, taking into account, where applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
When your Data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was processed, it will be deleted or stored in a form that no longer allows you to be identified, provided that we are not legally required or authorized to retain such Data. We may also continue to store Data for an extended period if this is necessary to protect our interests in the event that we are held liable for the provision of services or products or for the processing of Data. Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be stored until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in compliance with the above principles and the guidelines provided by the relevant Personal Data Protection Authorities.
7. DATA CONTROLLER
SARL Giaconda , whose registered office is at 501 route de Courthézon, Châteauneuf-du-pape 84230 is responsible for processing the Data it collects, processes and records in the context of this Privacy Notice. The DPO is Laurent Bréchet, telephone: 04 90 83 70 31
8. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, in particular:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not your Data is being processed and, if so, to request access to your Data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of Data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete, including by providing an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Data as soon as possible, where the request is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate grounds overriding this right.
- Right to restrict processing: the right to obtain from the Data Controller a restriction on processing activities where the accuracy and correctness of the Data is disputed, for a period of time allowing the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of the Data.
- Right to Data Portability: the right to receive the Data you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this Data to another Data Controller without us being able to prevent it when the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and carried out using automated processes.
- Right to lodge a complaint: without prejudice to any administrative or judicial dispute, if you believe that the processing of your Data has been carried out unlawfully or in breach of applicable laws and regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the Member State in which you usually reside or work, or of the Member State where a breach has occurred.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us as follows:
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; in this case
If you send us a request, we reserve the right to request additional information from you to enable us to verify your identity and contact you if necessary. This information, together with any other Data already in our possession, will then be processed in order to respond to your request, in accordance with applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be transmitted to external data processing companies in order to respond to your request. Your Data will be processed for the time necessary to evaluate and manage your request, and then stored for a sufficiently long period to enable us to demonstrate that the request has been processed correctly and in a timely manner.
9. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice was last updated in September 2023. We reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in legal requirements or our processing activities. We will post any updates on this website, which will become effective upon publication. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to learn how we process your data.